FREEDOM OF SPEECH
- 3.3.10 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs signs first development deal in Midwest!
- 11.23.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs signs first development deal in California
- 9.15.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Lights Up the Mile High City!
- 9.10.09 Cheba Hut Wins First Amendment Case in Greeley, CO
- 8.12.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Signs Multi Unit Development Deal For Oregon!
- 8.5.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Rolls Into Denver!
- 5.20.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands in Colorado
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 11 Year Anniversary
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 5th Arizona Location
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 4th Colorado Location
- 10.27.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens First New Mexico Location
- 05.19.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens California Market For Franchising
- 05.01.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens Florida Market For Franchising
- 05.01.08 Cheba Hut's Boulder Franchise Named As A Zero Waste Business Leader
- 03.31.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 10th Annual 420 Event
- 02.18.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 7th Store
- 02.18.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands Into New Mexico
- 01.14.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- 01.08.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs To Open 7th Store In January
- 10.25.07 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands In Arizona 3 New Stores To Open
- 08.15.07 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands In Colorado
CHEBA HUT “TOASTED” SUBS CELEBRATES 10TH ANNUAL 420 EVENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Matthew Trethewey (480) 773-0644
Customer Appreciation Day at All Cheba Hut Locations
TEMPE, AZ. (March 31, 2008) - As April 20th draws near, the franchise owners at Cheba Hut Toasted Subs are preparing for their 10th annual 420 party. The annual event has evolved into a celebration of customers, great food, free thinking and of course, all things related to the cannabis culture. “This is just our way of bringing all of our customers together once a year to say thanks for coming in and supporting your local Cheba Hut. It’s our version of a family reunion” said Matt Trethewey, Director of Franchise Development.
On April 20th all Cheba Hut locations will be offering a Nug (4” sub), bag of chips and a drink served up in a 2008 collectable Cheba Hut Frisbee for the low price of $4.20. Additionally, there will be product giveaways, music and raffles all day long at each of the 7 locations. “Each shop is a little different, so you never really know what you’re going to see until you get there” said, Scott Jennings, CEO; “That’s half the fun of going to a Cheba Hut”. Steve Bloom, former editor of High Times Magazine, owner of celebstoner.com and author of the new book Pot Culture will be making an appearance at the Boulder Cheba Hut location. He will be signing books and interacting with customers all day.
ABOUT CHEBA HUT “TOASTED” SUBS
Cheba Hut “Toasted” Subs is the nation’s only counter culture themed restaurant franchise, with stores operating in the Southwestern United States. The company was founded in Tempe, AZ. near Arizona State University by Scott Jennings in 1998. In 2007, Cheba Hut partnered with Right Way Development and CEO Matt Trethewey, formerly of Cold Stone Creamery to develop Cheba Hut Toasted Subs locations throughout the United States. Today, Scott and Matt lead and support the franchise community from regional offices in Ft. Collins, CO and Mesa, AZ. Cheba Hut serves up unique, one of a kind, toasted sandwiches, salads and incredible munchies with excellent customer service, real people and a relaxed atmosphere. Cheba Hut currently has 7 stores operating and four additional stores in various stages of development in AZ, CO and NM. The company plans to have 10 stores operating in four states by the end of 2008. For more information on Cheba Hut, visit the company’s web site at: www.chebahut.com