FREEDOM OF SPEECH
- 3.3.10 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs signs first development deal in Midwest!
- 11.23.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs signs first development deal in California
- 9.15.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Lights Up the Mile High City!
- 9.10.09 Cheba Hut Wins First Amendment Case in Greeley, CO
- 8.12.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Signs Multi Unit Development Deal For Oregon!
- 8.5.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Rolls Into Denver!
- 5.20.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands in Colorado
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 11 Year Anniversary
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 5th Arizona Location
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 4th Colorado Location
- 10.27.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens First New Mexico Location
- 05.19.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens California Market For Franchising
- 05.01.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens Florida Market For Franchising
- 05.01.08 Cheba Hut's Boulder Franchise Named As A Zero Waste Business Leader
- 03.31.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 10th Annual 420 Event
- 02.18.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 7th Store
- 02.18.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands Into New Mexico
- 01.14.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- 01.08.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs To Open 7th Store In January
- 10.25.07 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands In Arizona 3 New Stores To Open
- 08.15.07 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands In Colorado
CHEBA HUT "TOASTED" SUBS EXPANDS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Matthew Trethewey (480) 773-0644
Two new locations for down town Denver
FT. COLLINS, CO. (May 20, 2009) - Cheba Hut Toasted Subs signed a two store development deal for Denver, CO. today with Three Fools LLC., owned by Matt Clark-Johnson, Seth Larsen, Dave Waligoske and Jean Waligoske. Clark-Johnson and Larsen also own the number 1 ranked Cheba Hut location in Boulder at the University of Colorado.
Under the terms of the agreement, the first store in Denver is slated to open by midsummer at 1531 Champa St. Denver, CO. near the 16th St. Mall. The second location will open near the Denver University campus by the fall of 2011. Both stores will follow Cheba Hut's new Sub N Pub design model featuring a large selection of Local and Regional micro brews, wine and mixed drinks.
"We are very excited about our expansion into the Denver market. Our customers have been asking for a location there for the last couple of years. We have great operators, a great location and a great market. Everything is lined up for success" said Matt Trethewey, Cheba Hut's Chief Operating Officer. The Denver store will be Cheba Hut's 11th location.
ABOUT CHEBA HUT “TOASTED” SUBS
Cheba Hut “Toasted” Subs is the nation’s only counter culture themed sandwich franchise, with stores operating in the Southwestern United States. The company was founded in Tempe, AZ. near Arizona State University by Scott Jennings in 1998. In 2007, Cheba Hut partnered with Matt Trethewey, formerly of Cold Stone Creamery to develop Cheba Hut Toasted Subs locations throughout the United States. Today, Scott and Matt lead and support the franchise community from regional offices in Colorado and Arizona. Cheba Hut serves up unique, one of a kind, toasted sandwiches, salads and incredible munchies with excellent customer service, real people and a relaxed atmosphere. Cheba Hut currently has 7 stores operating and four additional stores in various stages of development in AZ, CO and NM. The company plans to have 10 stores operating in four states by the end of 2008. For more information on Cheba Hut, visit the company’s web site at: www.chebahut.com