FREEDOM OF SPEECH
- 3.3.10 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs signs first development deal in Midwest!
- 11.23.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs signs first development deal in California
- 9.15.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Lights Up the Mile High City!
- 9.10.09 Cheba Hut Wins First Amendment Case in Greeley, CO
- 8.12.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Signs Multi Unit Development Deal For Oregon!
- 8.5.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Rolls Into Denver!
- 5.20.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands in Colorado
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 11 Year Anniversary
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 5th Arizona Location
- 4.27.09 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 4th Colorado Location
- 10.27.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens First New Mexico Location
- 05.19.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens California Market For Franchising
- 05.01.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens Florida Market For Franchising
- 05.01.08 Cheba Hut's Boulder Franchise Named As A Zero Waste Business Leader
- 03.31.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 10th Annual 420 Event
- 02.18.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Opens 7th Store
- 02.18.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands Into New Mexico
- 01.14.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- 01.08.08 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs To Open 7th Store In January
- 10.25.07 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands In Arizona 3 New Stores To Open
- 08.15.07 Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs Expands In Colorado
CHEBA HUT “TOASTED” SUBS OPENS CALIFORNIA MARKET FOR FRANCHISING
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Matthew Trethewey (480) 773-0644
Sandwich renegades attack the West coast!
TEMPE, AZ. (May 19, 2008) - Cheba Hut Toasted Subs has received approval from the state of California to offer franchise opportunities to residents of the state. The company plans to have the first store open in the San Diego area by the end of this year. Later this summer, Cheba Hut’s franchise development team will be traveling to California to conduct franchise seminars in select markets. “Our plan is to develop 35-50 Cheba Hut locations throughout the state over the next 6-8 years with a small group of multi unit franchisees” said Matt Trethewey, Cheba Hut’s Chief Operating Officer. “We have been receiving a significant amount of interest from California for years. We wanted to make sure the timing was right and that we were ready for the challenge. We’re ready! Cheba Hut’s laid back image and great food will fit perfectly with the California lifestyle”.
Development will be focused on major universities throughout the state and beach cities along the coast.
ABOUT CHEBA HUT “TOASTED” SUBS
Cheba Hut “Toasted” Subs is the nation’s only counter culture themed sandwich franchise, with stores operating in the Southwestern United States. The company was founded in Tempe, AZ. near Arizona State University by Scott Jennings in 1998. In 2007, Cheba Hut partnered with Matt Trethewey, formerly of Cold Stone Creamery to develop Cheba Hut Toasted Subs locations throughout the United States. Today, Scott and Matt lead and support the franchise community from regional offices in Colorado and Arizona. Cheba Hut serves up unique, one of a kind, toasted sandwiches, salads and incredible munchies with excellent customer service, real people and a relaxed atmosphere. Cheba Hut currently has 7 stores operating and four additional stores in various stages of development in AZ, CO and NM. The company plans to have 10 stores operating in four states by the end of 2008. For more information on Cheba Hut, visit the company’s web site at: www.chebahut.com